Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Good Flippin Day

I love being home. My day started with loading up the cats for a trip to the vet. For some reason, our entire lives, the Kirksey house has always been a dumping ground for stray animals!  The newest addition to the "family" is a momma cat and 4 babies! It was my duty to load them ALL in a single cat carrier and deliver them to the vet. 



It couldn't have been a better fall day, so Dad came home early and we hit the golf course. Of course, technically he won but we didn't officially keep score!  And I would have had a picture of me swinging my new clubs (thanks dad) but when I gave him the camera, he took a picture of his feet instead of me! :)  Oh well. 



1 comment:

Steph said...

i so so so want a kitty now! And man the fact that you guys have carrying bags for them.. i almost wet myself! ;)

And where is the picture of your dad's feet? That would have been so funny!!
xo