So I get to the Kirksey Compound today to find it completely decorated for Christmas already! Judy got a head start! She does love some Christmas, and I as much as I try to fight it, coming home makes me love it too! Then I went to visit Adrienne and her belly only to find her house COMPLETELY decorated for Christmas as well!!!
I am so happy to be home for Thanksgiving a few days early. I am going to attempt to blog everyday while I am here...so be prepared for lots of pictures. :)
I leave you with only one picture today...it is definitely my favorite Christmas picture ever of the three of us. And if you look closely into Santa's eyes, you can tell its DAD!
3 comments:
i love that picture. :)
and thanks for the shoutout. me and the belly and the tree appreciate it.
um.... ok... I just have to say you girls are the CUTEST! And you totally still look the same! lol (Love the hair!!)
Umm, hello..don't make fun of the hair..it was the 80s!! All the cool kids had perms! ha
Post a Comment