We found a special for Memphis Grizzlies tickets on Sunday for $5! Jess and I had never been to an NBA game and Choate (just for you Adrienne) and Bill hadn't been in years. Always up for a road trip, we decided to head on over there for the Sunday afternoon game. Of course, the other thing that our group does together is eat...we eat GOOD. And in Memphis, you eat catfish and ribs!
Group shot..we love taking these of ourselves...i think that the Canadians taught us this art!:)
4 comments:
awww looks like you guys.. sorry.. Yall had a blast! I think someone should photo shop in one of those group pics! :)
Okay two things, one Krista you look FREAKING HOT! Wow.
And secondly, I love that pic of Bill. I seirously heart it. <3 it. Seriously :) You know if Mr. Bill Baker had facebook, that could be a potential facebook profile pic. Oh the life of facebook.
Our famous athelete Bill *referring to NY asian story fyi :)*
The food looks so YUMMY!
i love this post. especially when 4 of my favorite people are doing one of my favorite things... eating!! :)
Post a Comment