I dropped Mom and Kiley off at the airport this morning to head off to Montana to spend a week with Jami and Chuck. They have two things on their agenda: a) move Jami and Chuck into their sweet new condo in downtown Helena and b) hit the wide open slopes of Montana (yes, even Judy is going to try it)! I am so happy for them, but didn't realize how sad it was going to make me. I miss Jami and Chuck so much!! So for any of you blog readers in the greater Little Rock area, PLEASE come see me this week! I am feeling a tab bit lonely. Pathetic, I know coma however don't feel that sorry for me, because I am going to see the Montanans/skiing in March!! :)
p.s. I have decided to make every blog post title this month a song lyric.
I think Jami might have fallen asleep while waiting on him! :) I love this picture!
4 comments:
Sorry you are missing them... if I could come visit you this weekend, I would love nothing more.
And I would like to formally invite myself to go visit Montana with you sometime. I decided that since I invited myself to Canada, it was OK. I have always wanted to learn to ski. I probs need to not be preggers when I do it though, 'eh?
p.s. Love the song lyric post title thing. And LOVE me some Leaving on a Jet Plane. We would listen to the Peter, Paul and Mary's record growing up. It feels weird to say we listened to the record... :)
If A gets to invite herself, I would like to go.
Of course..Mtn. Homies are ALWAYS welcome!!
Post a Comment