Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wedding in Glacier

As most of my loyal blog readers know, Jami and Chuck are getting married in Glacier National Park in July!! I couldn't be more excited for them!! I was looking through pictures tonight from Glacier(pre-blog days) so I decided to share! These were from our trip back in September.

This is Kiley, me, and Ryan having a "Who can keep your hand submerged in the glacier water longest" contest. I am not quite sure why everything in our lives has to be made into a contest, but of course Ryan won! :) I would like to issue a challenge to anyone coming to the wedding!! 
The sisters... I miss us all being together so much! What I'd give for one more summer of us all crammed in the Hostel! How we all survived, I will never know! ha
Chuck and Jami will be getting married overlooking the glacier lake surrounded by the mountains!
My favorite spot in Glacier Park..RuthieStewart, Kiley, Ryan, and me!
This is the standard picture...I think it is a requirement for all who pass through the gate to stop and take a picture with this sign!!  

CAN'T WAIT TIL JULY!! I LOVE YOU JAMI AND CHUCK!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

sigh! I can't wait to go there!!