Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

During the last couple of days of my travel to South Arkansas, I began noticing interesting/odd things....things that make you go hmmmmm, things that leave you scratching your head, things that just leave you with unanswered questions....

1. Whose boots are these, do they belong to the same person?!
2. When you throw your boots in the tree, do you have to walk home barefoot?!
3. Is this art or humor?!

1. Seriously?!
2. Who the heck catches a ride to Heaven in this!?!
3. How do you even get in this ride?!

1. Who actually got to decide this?
2. Has the person who wrote this tried one on the "other side 
3. Does it really work to get customers in the door?

Well, they say curiosity killed the cat.  It certainly caught my attention. So the answer to question #3 is yes. On the way home today, Alice and I decided to see for ourselves if this was, in fact, the best burger this side of Heaven. Drum roll please...........................................






1 comment:

Miss Ruth said...

Oh boy!!!

I want a burger please!