Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Going Home...

Well, technically not til Thursday, but that was the only lyric from Daughtry that I could think of right now..its been a long day! :) Part of Keri's Christmas present was concert tickets to see one of his favorite bands, Theory of a Deadman...they just happened to be opening up for Daughtry. I must admit, I was a little skeptical at first since he did the whole American Idol thing..but dude totally rocked out!! I really enjoyed the show!!

Chris rockin the Wolverine sideburns!! :)
The Canadian rockers, Theory of a Deadman! I even wore my Canadian Maple Leaf tshirt in honor of them!

Keri hates when i make him pose out in public!! ha This is a bad picture but the only one I had of the two of us!! so deal with it! :)

1 comment:

Miss Ruth said...

I love it! that is such a male perspecitive ahahahaha. Whatever.

Yay for wearing some great clothing ahahahah