1. Shane's voice is DEEP. WHHHATT2. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little... motion sickness much?3. You look SO great...jeezzzzxo
1. i know, eh?? We have no idea who that man is that has taken over Shayne's body!!2. I know, eh?? I just watched it again and threw up a little myself.3. whatever...
i second the throw up in me mouth! eewww! But cute movie!
OMG Shane!And Krista... what on earth were you doing up on a ladder??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1. Shane's voice is DEEP. WHHHATT
2. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little... motion sickness much?
3. You look SO great...jeezzzz
xo
1. i know, eh?? We have no idea who that man is that has taken over Shayne's body!!
2. I know, eh?? I just watched it again and threw up a little myself.
3. whatever...
i second the throw up in me mouth! eewww! But cute movie!
OMG Shane!
And Krista... what on earth were you doing up on a ladder??
Post a Comment