Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh where is my hairbrush?!!?

Disclaimer: This post may make you a little grossed out!!

So, I CANNOT find my hair brush!!! It has been missing since Saturday which is exactly the day the Canadians left (steph, this is not a accusation..merely a stated fact!) hahaha Since then, I have been fixing my hair completely with myfingers: combing it out when I get out of the shower, blow drying it, and even using the straightener with my hands. (So now those of you who have seen me in the last few days now know why I wasn't looking quite right!) I told Kiley about this and asked her if she knew where my brush was..no, of course she has not seen it. So I wake up the next morning to find in her room a mini-brush that had been an advertising giveaway when you purchased a bottle of shampoo placed on the arm of her chair. I thought to myself, that was really nice of Kiley, she knew I needed a brush and she took this one out of her makeup bag and gave it to me! So I used it to comb out the wet hair, blow dry and straighten my hair then placed in on the ledge in my bathroom. Never thought another thing about it til last night Kiley comes home and is in my bathroom and says did you use that hairbrush. I immediately say, YES!! THANKS SO MUCH for leaving it out for me. She just grinned that little sister "I know something don't know smile". So I immediately say what is it?!? She replied nothing with that same little grin. Then it hits me, thats not her travel brush, thats the CAT brush!! I yell out, YOU USED IT ON THE CAT!?! She says yep and bursts into laughter. So moral of the story, it doesn't matter how old you become, little sisters will never change!! :) I know its disgusting, and I promise that none of you are more grossed out than I am!!

The itty bitty cat brush!!!! :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Oh lord... now that is funny! THat brush must have been FULL of cat hair. I know THe kitty sure did need a good brushing! lol

And for the record, I did nto take your brush, however, the last time I saw it, it was on taht brown chair in the back. Maybe the cat took it! ;)

adrienne said...

HILARIOUS. i think i just peed a little. i just love sisters!

Syd said...

Oh my Krista. I have certainly missed you blogs lately but this one makes up for it!! Hey, I get to see you pretty soon!!! Yay.

hilarylarson said...

laughing!!