Monday, March 30, 2009

Take Me to the River...

WELL WELL WELL...look who decided to show his face back at the Hostel?!?!?!? BUSTED!! We got the coon!!! I was so excited to peek out the window Sunday morning to find this:


Let me just say that he was NOT happy to be in that cage comma however it didn't bother him enough that he could not finish off that egg roll that Bill Brown left for him! :)

I was so happy that mom and dad were in town this weekend!! Dad has TONS of experience with the catch and release program (remember Leroy the possum??). Dad is loading Randall Racoon up in the truck!


Randall was so ashamed to be caught that he had to hide his face! Thank goodness Dad brought the truck this weekend..I am pretty sure that I would not have been able to load him in Sissy!

Free at last!!! Dad setting Randall free on the boat launch ramp to the Arkansas River.


Obviously, he did not want to be by the river...Randall took off straight for Cantrell Hill in the direction of my house!!


I leave you with a nice close up of Randall. I wish him all the best in his new home!! For all of you who play a part in the catch and release of Randall Racoon, I sincerely thank you!! :)

5 comments:

Miss Ruth said...

Thelife of an Arkansas women.....

krista said...

Don't hate..you lived that life for almost two months! ha

Nate said...

kk it is comforting knowing that if i am ever down and out or just plain bored i can always read your blog for a great pick-me-up!!!

adrienne said...

hilarious!

heathercaroline said...

I am going to nominate you to fill in for Paul Harvey's The Rest of the Story.