Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Flippin Busy Day!

I arrived home yesterday morning to find a very busy day on the compound! :)  


First we went to "borrow" firewood from uncle Paul.  This is the only way to split logs as far as I am concerned! 

Of course Copper had to help us..he pops up everywhere around here! The only rule of the Kirksey Compound is do NOT shoot the deer with the orange collar! 
My cousin Shayne and Copper on the front porch! I am not sure who Shayne is saying the loser is in this picture!! Surely, its not me!?!? :) 

Jami, Kiley, Shayne, and Syd all snuggled up watching tv..Notice to the Canadians, everyone actually has their shoes off in the house!! :)  The next picture that I didn't blog shows all the shoes on the floor in the bedroom, though! We didn't take them off at the door! 

Jami cooked a wonderful dinner..and we even busted out the Christmas plates!

We ended the night with cards...I love this picture cause Kiley is so ticked because she is LOSING!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you only knew...

Steph said...

man that deer... gets me every time! LOVE IT! And nice job with no shoes! lol