
Thursday, September 24, 2009
52 minutes...
Do you know how long it takes for boiling eggs to explode...well, I do. In just 52 short minutes this morning, I turned from ordinary girl into scientist, maybe more like mad scientist. I woke up this morning, put on a couple of eggs to boil, and hopped in the shower. Well, 52 minutes later I am drying my hair and hear this explosion in the kitchen. I first thought someone had kicked my backdoor in, then thought, don't be silly, its just a large animal that has broken down the door! So I swing the bathroom door open..me in my best defensive stance to chase away animals (of course only in underwear) only to find that my breakfast had turned into egg missiles!! There was egg EVERYWHERE..i mean on the floor, bathroom door, fridge, washing machine..EVERYWHERE!! I suspect I will be finding egg bits for weeks. These pictures do not even begin to do justice to the enormity of the mess!! Lesson #1155 learned...eggs become explosive at 52 mins.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
good thing that egg missile didn't rocket into your bathroom and shoot your new toilet lid right off!
oh one more thing, there is nothing "short" about 52 minutes! i am surprised your water didn't evaporate in that amount of time!
oh the water totally evaporated..I am thinking that when the water was gone, it went into popcorn popping mode..shot that little booger right out of the pan!
i've done the same thing... great minds must think alike
:)
I love the thought process..."no that wasnt someone kicking in my door... that must just be a large animal that is coming into my kitchen again"...Classic.
I love the thought process... "Oh thats not someone breaking into my house... it must just be that large wild animal again coming through the back door"... Just classic.
Sorry... posted twice by accident...thought the first one did not go through. However, it was worth being said twice. :)
Post a Comment