Keri and I went to the Kirksey compound for a few days. We had so much fun. Both Jami and Kiley were there so he got a dose of all three Kirksey girls in a house together. PLUS, Syd was home and we got to hang with the Johnsons as well (Susie, I was informed this weekend, is an avid blog reader so my readers total is now up to 6-7!!!)Here is how a normal "Flippin Weekend" is spent.

A little play time with Copper...careful, he will lick you to death.

Riding "Big Chuck" and dodging bullets from Shayne's pellet gun!

Getting caught down in the woods on the wrong side of the train tracks!

Hanging out on Uncle Paul's new "toy".

Learning to operate the new toy! Keri did a great job clearing that brush! :)
1 comment:
Bull dozer! Jeez. I was picturing a huge machine. You are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment