Thursday, May 21, 2009

RIVERFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time again, I can't believe how fast it came up!! I am going down today and will be there until Monday. So if any of my 4 blog readers are coming down to the river...give me a shout!! I'll be there all weekend! For a list of the performers check out:
www.riverfestarkansas.com

Check back in periodically this weekend for pictures! I am going to attempt to blog from my phone! :)

And a big thank you to all my peeps who are "volunteering" for me!! Can't wait to hang out with yall!!

I will leave you with my top 5 things I am looking forward to the most about this weekend:
1. footlong corndogs
2. fried oreos
3. my walkie-talkie (it makes me feel very important) ha
4. cruising in the golf cart
5. WILLIE NELSON

3 comments:

Miss Ruth said...

Wish I was there with ya'll!

xo
rs

adrienne said...

i'm still waiting for that dang golf cart...

jami and chuck said...

you listed willie last!! i will be sooooooooooo mad if you meet him! you listed him last!! please get an autograph for me and tell him about your sister who loves him because she use to listen to him while bonding with her dying grandfather while all of her siblings and cousins were playing sports outside!!! do you feel guilty yet?! you better bump him up to number 1!!!!!